As the investor demand for ESG continues to grow, this panel discussion will bring together fund managers to discuss how best to demonstrate commitments to ESG when speaking with investors.
- Investor relations – the growing demand for ESG in Europe and across the globe, and how to demonstrate commitments to stakeholders.
- Setting industry standards – what are the FCA’s priorities surrounding ESG and how can fund managers prepare for this?
- The role of frameworks in guiding fund managers – what is needed, what is required?
- The influence of SFDR in Europe – will the U.S follow suit?
- Sandra Crowl, Stewardship Director, Carmignac
- Lennart Hermans, Head of Research, Osmosis IM
- Will Keuper, VP, Product, Verity
- Daniella Woolf, ESG Consultant, Danesmead ESG Limited
- Marianne Gros, Reporter, With Intelligence - Moderator