Become a HFM Connect Partner
HFM Connect is a brand-new community platform bringing together the best of HFM content, industry thought leadership and a service provider directory. Find out more about how you can become a partner and reach a senior, global audience of funds.
HFM Connect is the new home for all HFM event on-demand videos, reports and articles, relevant industry content and a dedicated service provider directory.
For our partners, it provides a unique opportunity to generate on-going brand exposure, build connections, market products and services and position themselves as a thought-leader in front of HFM’s senior and global audience of funds.
Key features include:
- Dedicated channels for Operational, Technology and Legal-focused content as well as dedicated areas for HFM on-demand events and reports
- Every post is tagged to make it easy to find related content, and a comprehensive search feature takes users straight to the topics and companies that interest you the most.
- Each HFM Summit has its own dedicated room on the site, where participants can watch recordings from the virtual event, read thought leadership from sponsors, join in conversations and connect with attendees.
- Our Partner Directory includes a searchable and filterable listing of industry service providers to assist funds with vendor selection
- Partners receive an organisation profile, which is a dedicated hub to display company information and provide funds with easy ways to contact them directly.
- Our Gold and Silver Partners can also post regular thought leadership content as either articles, videos or uploaded documents, which will automatically be linked to their profile, featured in the relevant channels across the site and in our weekly email newsletter to users
- Regular analytics to provide insight into how partner content is performing and which funds are engaging with it
- Individual user logins for team members which allow them to engage with the HFM Connect community: commenting on posts, participating in conversations and connecting with users from new and existing clients.
To find out more about becoming a HFM Connect Partner please contact the team today:
Europe: Elizabeth Wilton - email@example.com
North America: Mary McAvey - firstname.lastname@example.org
APAC: Brenda Cunningham - email@example.com