As diversity, equity and inclusion becomes an increasingly topical conversation within boardrooms, this panel discussion will explore:
- Benefits of team diversity - diverse teams as an enabler for improved operational and financial performance.
- Recruiting and retaining diverse talent – providing managerial training, team building activities and work from home initiatives.
- Overcoming bias - leveraging NLP technology for improved screenings of applicants during the recruitment process.
- SEC guidance and recommendations for diversity & inclusion.
- Sara Schroeder, SVP, People and Development, Backstop Solutions
- Jacqueline Taiwo, Co-Founder & CEO, Black Women in Asset Management (BWAM)
- Paul Thompson, Founder, LGBT Capital
- Rima Sen, Director, Credit Management Research, WTW
- Sam Patmore, Senior Content Manager, With Intelligence - Moderator