As the demand for ESG data continues to increase, this panel discussion how explore how fund managers:
- The role of data analytics and AI in improving research and engagement.
- Data acquisition – the growth of data sets and how to benchmark service providers.
- Data for improved portfolio management – how can fund managers use data to improve the ESG performance of portfolio companies?
- How can alternative data sets be used to better understand the impact of ESG on portfolios?
- Data applications for business - how can data management platforms help support internal ESG initiatives?
- Ken Read, CRO, BipSync
- Adam Lewicki, Chief Risk Officer, Head of Quantitative Strategies, Carlson Capital
- Megan Herzl, Senior Content Manager, With Intelligence - Moderator